Sunday, January 2, 2011

Thanks!

I just read all of my replies from a blog where I talked about not writing, thanks to each and everyone one of you who took a moment to express your thoughts!  It is nice to see that those of us who write really understand what it feels like when you cannot.
I just did my thing, cleared the path and spewed out a blog...maybe things are clear now and I will be free to move along! 
Perhaps, I will just spout thoughts and words like the stream of water that flows from the can in my garden.  What I wrote was not the most cheerful holiday blog, but it felt great to let it pour! 
Standby,  we will see what happens next (you may want to stand back, so as not to get any on you, you see I can be a bit messy)! 
Thanks again, have a great Sunday!  I guess I will spend part of my day seeing what all of you have been up to!

No comments: