Thursday, June 2, 2011

The Bird, Let Loose

I love the feeling and boundaries that seem to melt before me, as I read this poem by Sir Thomas Moore!
I have had a hectic week, because I am making some big changes for myself.  I am in such a transitional state, my blog goes empty and this morning I had to move furniture in order to find my keys!

I laugh at myself, and say, "chalk it up, and get over yourself"... I will forge ahead!

So, as I looked at this poem, posted on the wall above my desk... I thought that I would share a bit with all of you and do a pulse check, of sorts!  Blessings to all, I miss you!

The bird let loose in eastern skies, 
When hastening fondly home, 
Ne'er stoops to earth her wing, nor flies
Where idle warblers roam.
But high she shoots thro' air and light,
Above all low delay,
Where nothing earthly bounds her flight,
Nor shadow dims her way!








Photo original, Julie Watson

Chicago December 2010, Baha'i Temple grounds 

No comments: