Sunday, November 13, 2011

Rachel and Cheryl.... two of the best people I know!

Six Sentence Sunday is in dedication to these two strong and amazing women...
Unconditional love, in an conditional world is an exceptional achievement.

Celebrate your soul mate, as no other human being will ever understand or admire your spirit more... !

You can never push away the one you truly love (and who loves you), no matter what hell you try to create; they will never give up or walk away, they will just fight harder to stay.

In my life, just short of loved ones and special friends, coffee, chocolate and a mountain or ocean view are the best things that I can hope to have in my ordinary day.

People are in fear of what they cannot relate to or do not understand.

Keep your faith and let the light shine on your face, as you must believe that you are truly amazing!

Love to my friends,  Julie




No comments: