Monday, November 15, 2010


I am here for you,
I have spent my days waiting for the very moment we will share a single space in time...

You are there,
doing things you say are for others,
but there must be something in it for you...

I am very strong and believe in myself; I can do anything on my own! But my heart beats with a thunderous power when ever I am near to you. A grey and solitary day is not where my longing is satisfied...

Time continues and yet, no change takes place.

Seasons come and go and once again the dying leaves of winter surround my pale, bare skin.

You are supposed to be the loving witness to my life... of my every proud belief and of my smallest, selfish fears. Yet, as I speak aloud, only an empty echo return from the void.

What will change?
The earth will rest in winters cold and dying leaves will nourish the blooms that form in spring. Cycles will keep time with a natural rhythm and nothing will remain unchanged.

Summer rains will violently fill open skies with a thunderous power and I will only cover my ears.
Because when I speak aloud, I will only hear the empty echos of my lonely heart...

I am here!
You are there!
There must be something in it for you...





No comments: