Sunday, May 1, 2011

6 Sentence Sunday...



Wind... blowing so hard that it slices a cloud into shreds, creating small tattered bits that fly up, screaming into a hectic sky. 

Sun leaving our horizon with blended colors remaining; they are so soft they kiss the earth goodnight with a promise of sweet dreams that are sure to come.

I am blessed with friends who love me just as I am, they take me with them to just do and be.  We do not need so much to enjoy our days together, and I am greatful.

All of the "me time" in the world does not make a life... a real life is messy and stressfull and full of things that need doing; with people both good and bad!

When I was a little girl I wanted to fly away just like the birds that I watched from my bedroom window.

Good night and good luck with the whirlwind week to come.  J.

No comments: