Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Steel Aerial


Sneaky shot in a back "grand room" of Mr. Trumps newly opened hotel, in the Windy City... I went to the restaurant, which I found to be closed for the afternoon.  So, I wandered off to the ladies room and upon my exit, purposely went the wrong direction, up to no good.  
The views were amazing, so I snapped where I could before someone would come to throw me out!
Luckily, I was never captured and made my escape back down towards where the rest of us live, a peasant once more!

I love the view, the angles of this shot and the reflections of the other buildings in the shiny girder to the left of the photo.  The light was also amazing, everything appeared to gleam... I was enthralled to be at this window!
I wish I could have seen it at night, I am sure that the view would have been equally fantastic...

Thanks Written Ink...for the challenge!  http://writteninc.blogspot.com/

No comments: