Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Got the Blues... (Challenge 147 from Written Inc)

I was not here on Monday but since my blogger friend challenges last for a week and considering the fact that I love the theme I am going to try!  Sally said "Blue Monday"  and I was rolling with that, at first!  But the theme is, "Got the Blues"...

The best blues of my life are easy to see, the blue of the sky and ocean allow me to truly "be" myself.  I secretly wish that I had been a pirate!
This challenge seems to be more of an "indulgence" for me, so I hope that you enjoy them!
Eight Layer Blue

Gentle Blue...

Blue Worked into a Frenzy

Exhale Meet Inhale...

So head to Written Inc.( http://writteninc.blogspot.com/2011/05/thematic-photographic-147-got-blues.html ) and view the other challenges to join us next time!  It is a good blog and although this is only my second week, I am enjoying it and have found some other cool spots and bloggers!



No comments: