Friday, May 27, 2011

True Blue (challenge 147 Written Inc)

She fought fires, kept people safe through fire prevention, taught children safety and dedicated her life to making the world a safer place.  She was a leader, best friend, soul mate, mother and a hell of a scrabble player (of course after she beat me about a dozen times, then she tells me her maiden name is WEBSTER, she was a card)!  Her heart was open to anyone who needed anything!  Honest, open and fun to be around!

I chose this blue photo today, to honor my best friend ever, who is no longer here with us.  We miss her and we miss her spirit!
Most days, you would find her dressed in blue and she had the most devilish blue eyes that I had ever seen!

My most precious Pam, who taught me so many things... I hope that you look down today and smile upon me!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

She is not looking down on you she is beside you. You have not lost her. You know where she is...in heaven waiting on you.